Closing for winter from May 1 – September 2017.
Check out our Facebook page for up to date hours! See you in spring!
Walk your way around the streets of Queenstown
and see its beauty through the eyes of a local.
- The ‘real’ Queenstown
- Friendly local kiwi guide
- History & entertainment
- Food sample
- Local beer tasting
- For everyone from backpackers to billionaires!
- Informative & unforgettable!
- The tour only takes 2 – 2 ½ hours
Two tours every day: 10am and 2pm
Just meet your guide at the starting point:
Memorial Archway, Marine Parade (on the waterfront).
We walk rain, hail, snow or shine!
- No booking needed, just turn up!
- Groups of 10 or more please call in advance so we can fit you in.
- Wheelchair and pushchair friendly.
- Tours for tips. This means no upfront cost, at the end of the trip you get to decide the real value of the experience.
Please bring: rain gear, hat, sunscreen, cash, camera, and comfortable walking shoes.
Sorry! No tours on the 25th of December, I’ll be too busy having a BBQ and beers in the sun!