Closed until further notice – so far this summer we are not operating
Walk your way around the streets of Queenstown
and see its beauty through the eyes of a local.
- The ‘real’ Queenstown
- Friendly local kiwi guide
- History & entertainment
- Food sample
- Local beer tasting
- For everyone from backpackers to billionaires!
- Informative & unforgettable!
- The tour only takes 2 – 2 ½ hours
Two tours every day: 10am and 2pm
Just meet your guide at the starting point:
Memorial Archway, Marine Parade (on the waterfront).
We walk rain, hail, snow or shine!
- No booking needed, just turn up!
- Groups of 10 or more please call in advance so we can fit you in.
- Wheelchair and pushchair friendly.
- Tours for tips. This means no upfront cost, at the end of the trip you get to decide the real value of the experience.
Please bring: rain gear, hat, sunscreen, cash, camera, and comfortable walking shoes.
Sorry! No tours on the 25th of December, I’ll be too busy having a BBQ and beers in the sun!